25 June 2013

6 Years Old



     Today is my 6th Blogiversary! It's amazing how time flies and how things change.  I started this blog as a way to log updates to my, now defunct, family tree website.  When I discovered the geneablogging community, I moved to Blogger and started to connect with other genealogists.  I can't even begin to count the ways in which writing a blog has helped my genealogy research, so I won't bother.  But suffice to say that I'd have missed out on a lot of different kinds of opportunities.  So on this sixth anniversary, I want to say thank you to all the other bloggers and genealogists involved with social media; I wouldn't still be doing this without you.

4 comments:

Jana Iverson Last said...

Happy 6th Blogiversary!

Suzanne McClendon said...

Happy Blogiversary!

The Brigham City Fort said...

I'm headed to my first anniversary. I have learned so much about my family and about blogging since I started about nine months ago.

Regards, Grant

http://thestephensherwoodletters.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Congrats on six wonderful years, Valerie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails